kingscrown Properties Group

The Kingscrown Group are specialists in the provision of high-income producing property investments across the North West with decades of knowledge in residential and commercial property. We cater for all of your requirements, whether you are seeking residential or commercial property, a portfolio of buy-to-let properties or a holiday home with investment potential.

The Kingscrown Group stands by the statistics from The Times Rich List, as 40% of the wealthy people listed created their wealth through property. The other 60% invested in property as a means of growing and protecting the wealth that they created in other industries. With this in mind and also the fact that pension plans do not always provide enough income to support us in later years it makes perfect sense to invest in property. If you are looking for a higher return than one would currently get from banks, pensions, bonds or the stock market and are looking for property to invest in, take a look at some of the fantastic investment opportunities listed below and get in contact with our highly qualified team for more information.

RECENT DEVELOPMENTS

Egerton House, Irwell Lane, Runcorn, WA7 1BL

2 bedroom apartments for sale. Offers in the region of £59,995 per apartment. Available vacant or tenanted....

Borron House, Borron Road, Newton-Le-Willows, WA12 0EL

2 bedroom apartments for sale. Offers in the region of £65,000 per apartment. Available vacant or tenanted....

270 Rochdale Rd, Milnrow, Rochdale, Lancs, OL16 3BD

2 bedroom apartments for sale. Offers in the region of £74,995 per apartment. Available vacant or tenanted....

138 -140 Reeds Lane, Moreton, Wirral, Merseyside, CH46 1QN

2 bedroom apartments for sale. Offers in the region of £79,995 per apartment. Available vacant or tenanted....

Woodlands Mill, Mulberry Lane, Steeton, Eastburn Keighly, West Yorkshire, BD20 6PP

2 bedroom apartments for sale. Offers in the region of £84,950 per apartment. Available vacant or tenanted....

Columba Hall, Frederick St, Widnes, Cheshire, WA8 6PE

2 bedroom apartments for sale. Offers in the region of £79,995 per apartment. Available vacant or tenanted....
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE? IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ENQUIRIES, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US!